20 Jul 2018 - AGM
You’re invited to our 2018 AGMBack to all news
All members are invited to attend the
NARS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
which will be held at Taunton Racecourse on 22 August 2018 at 19:00.
Any two members can propose motions or rule changes for the meeting. Such proposals must be submitted in writing to the Chief Executive by 01 August 2018.
Free buffet and bar for those that attend the AGM and free food and bar after the meeting.
- Chair’s Opening Remarks: Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 22 August 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Chief Executive’s Annual Report
- Financial Statement: Accounts and Balance sheet
- Approval of Accounts and Balance sheet
- Rule Changes: To consider any proposed rule changes which must have been submitted by the date set out in the notice of the meeting. (Rule changes must secure a 2/3 majority of votes cast at the AGM)
- Policy Motions: To consider any proposals which must have been submitted by the date set out in the notice of the meeting.
- Question and Answer Session: Questions can be submitted online (open now and closes 15/08/18) and there will be a question and answer session on the day.
- Any other business
11 Mar 2022 - News
An Interview with Paddy Trainor – Employee Of The Year, The Inside Story
An Interview with Paddy Trainor – Employee Of The Year by Kevin Parsons It was 1998...Read more
19 Jul 2021 - AGM
Notice of NARS AGM on 26 August 2021
The AGM is an opportunity for the staff in racing to hear about the work NARS has done during the year, the vision and strategy for the coming year and a chance for the staff to share their views on how the organisation can better help or represent its members.Read more
16 Jul 2021 - News
Updated Covid-19 Guidelines and Operating Procedures for race meetings from 19 July
The BHA has shared updated COVID-19 Guidelines and Operating Procedures that will apply at British race...Read more
13 May 2021 - News
British racing’s leading organisations commit to improving diversity and inclusion
British racing’s leading organisations have come together to improve diversity and inclusion across the sport under...Read more