20 Jul 2018 - AGM
You’re invited to our 2018 AGMBack to all news
All members are invited to attend the
NARS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
which will be held at Taunton Racecourse on 22 August 2018 at 19:00.
Any two members can propose motions or rule changes for the meeting. Such proposals must be submitted in writing to the Chief Executive by 01 August 2018.
Free buffet and bar for those that attend the AGM and free food and bar after the meeting.
- Chair’s Opening Remarks: Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 22 August 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Chief Executive’s Annual Report
- Financial Statement: Accounts and Balance sheet
- Approval of Accounts and Balance sheet
- Rule Changes: To consider any proposed rule changes which must have been submitted by the date set out in the notice of the meeting. (Rule changes must secure a 2/3 majority of votes cast at the AGM)
- Policy Motions: To consider any proposals which must have been submitted by the date set out in the notice of the meeting.
- Question and Answer Session: Questions can be submitted online (open now and closes 15/08/18) and there will be a question and answer session on the day.
- Any other business