20 Jul 2018 - AGM
You’re invited to our 2018 AGMBack to all news
All members are invited to attend the
NARS ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
which will be held at Taunton Racecourse on 22 August 2018 at 19:00.
Any two members can propose motions or rule changes for the meeting. Such proposals must be submitted in writing to the Chief Executive by 01 August 2018.
Free buffet and bar for those that attend the AGM and free food and bar after the meeting.
- Chair’s Opening Remarks: Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting held on 22 August 2017
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Chief Executive’s Annual Report
- Financial Statement: Accounts and Balance sheet
- Approval of Accounts and Balance sheet
- Rule Changes: To consider any proposed rule changes which must have been submitted by the date set out in the notice of the meeting. (Rule changes must secure a 2/3 majority of votes cast at the AGM)
- Policy Motions: To consider any proposals which must have been submitted by the date set out in the notice of the meeting.
- Question and Answer Session: Questions can be submitted online (open now and closes 15/08/18) and there will be a question and answer session on the day.
- Any other business
3 Apr 2020 - News
Racing2Learn — Learning and Development platform launched for the Horse Racing industry
Racing2Learn is the horse racing industry’s new online learning and development platform, as launched by 1st4sport and the British Horseracing Authority (BHA) today.Read more
26 Mar 2020 - News
‘Lockdown’ guidance for yards, racecourses and studs
On Monday 23 March, the UK Government introduced restrictions requiring people to stay at home as...Read more
23 Mar 2020 - News
Your job, furlough, what it means and how it could work
The government have announced that they are proposing a “furlough “of employees who would be out...Read more
21 Mar 2020 - News
British Racing welcomes new government financial support
Update on racing’s response: Industry leaders are examining the announcement from the Chancellor, Rishi Sunak MP,...Read more